I’m not going to lie the last two weeks have been extremely hard. My body tried to quit on me. Not a #Covid quit but a reminder that if you don’t take time for your self your and sit down your body will quickly remind you to sit down. I started feel wore down and in this season of a killer virus running rampant that is never a good thing. On top of that my duties as a wife, mother, daughter and an entrepreneur did not stop. After getting my energy back and deep cleaning my house I needed a refreshing cocktail that I could sip on while Kenzie enjoyed her pool time. Now that the weather in Atlanta is matching the summer schedule nothing is nicer than a #SummerSangria.
This Costco version is perfect for the weather and your pockets. You can pretty much pick up everything during your Costco run and when your tired LIKE I have been who wants to make multiple stops Lord knows I don’t. The Canada Dry Gingerale, Kirkland brand vodka & Pinot Grigio can all be purchased at Costco. I used a Lavender Simple Syrup that is amazing but you can use a basic simple syrup recipe as well. The strawberries, peaches, pineapples that you add really will give it that sweet flavor. The great part is your not wasting any money. The kids will eat the leftover fruit that you don’t put in your sangria which is good for them. Now I will say this recipe can be doubled for a bigger batched for more people.
This size is for well me… and maybe one other person. Lol Because #MommieNeedsAMoment and you know #DaddyDontDrink lol
Sunshine & Sangria
- 1 Cups Sliced Strawberries *fruit choices are selective to what you like*
- 1 Cups Sliced Peaches *fruit choices are selective to what you like*
- 1 Cups Sliced Pineapples *fruit choices are selective to what you like*
- Handful off mint
- 2 Sliced Limes
- 1 Sliced lemons
- 1 bottle of Kirkland Brand Pinot Grigio
- 2 cups ish Kirkland Brand Vodka
- 1 can of Canada Dry Ginger ale
- 1/4 cup Lavender Simple Syrup
- For an extra #MommyMoment You can add a Grand Mariner Float on top of you Sangria that will make your drink extra amazing.
- Combine all ingredients into pitcher
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy.
- This recipe can easily be double for more people. Just do everything and make it times 2. And it works perfectly just make sure you have a bigger picture