- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 large seedless cucumber, coarsely chopped and divided
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2/3 cup vodka or more depending on how many tantrums you dealt with that day.
- 1/4 cup water
Ever had a day so aggravating that you wanted to muddle a drink just to take the frustration out?? No? Oh ok cool if not this drink is still for you. It’s amazingly well balanced & strong delicious.
- Place sugar and 1/2 of the cucumber pieces in a large, wide-mouthed glass or 2-cup measuring cup. Muddle lightly. I used my William Sonoma Mudder
- Add lime juice and stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour lime juice mixture through a fine mesh sieve into another 2-cup measuring cup. Stir in vodka and water.
- Fill two lowball glasses with ice. Divide cocktail and